Blue Line Seasonal powered by MRCI
A total of approximately 30 monthly historical trading strategies for outrights and spreads from a variety of the major commodity markets - all at least 80% historically reliable with specific entry/exit dates, plus:
- Commodity Futures charts and tables updated daily - many full page charts in Adobe PDF
- Commodity Futures & Spreads Markets Monthly Outlook
- Seasonal pattern charts - for over 40 cash and Commodity futures markets
- Historical daily charts - nearly 6,000 charts for as far back as 1966
- Option volatility charts - both implied and historical volatility
- Correlation studies - evaluates up to 30 years of history against current contracts
- Scenario analysis - statistical analysis of long-term market targets
- Blue Line Seasonal powered by MRCI Online Update - written and emailed weekly by the MRCI Team
The Weekly Spread Commentary is a separate service designed to supplement MRCI Online but able to stand alone. Commentaries are meant to be current and educational while breathing life into historical statistics introduced at MRCI Online. Each weekly version typically selects two upcoming spread strategies, reviews their seasonal dynamics, provides current fundamental and technical perspective, and discusses their potential risk/reward and any relevant alternative trading ideas. Sent via email each Friday.
For more information or to inquire about our other products and services, please email us at [email protected] or at 312-278-0500
Since 1989, Moore Research Center, Inc. has provided futures traders with keen historical research and seasonal analysis. Our company has concentrated its full efforts on researching the past so you, the futures trader, can probe deeper into the markets, hopefully aiming those trading guns at seasonal targets.
Futures trading involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. Trading advice is based on information taken from trade and statistical services and other sources Blue Line Futures, LLC believes are reliable. We do not guarantee that such information is accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. There is no guarantee that the advice we give will result in profitable trades. All trading decisions will be made by the account holder. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Any decision you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on any trading recommendation is entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to Blue Line Futures LLC.